Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Day 15: To Cheltenham

Woke this morning to overcast, rainy day. My taxi picked me up at 9.30 am for Oxenholme Station. I allowed a generous amount of time - my train wasn’t scheduled until 10.42. The waiting room was warm and pleasant. 
 The train came at 10.47. It was 5 carriages long- normally 10- so reserved seating was abandoned. Fortunately I found a seat without troubleWe rattled through some stations with which I’d passed before and some new ones. .


Along the way I put some of the finishing touches on the Intense project - more soon in my embroidery blog.

My driver, Paul, picked me up on cue at Coventry station and whisked me away to Cheltenham. We chatted away about all sorts of things.

Christine’s duck is still proud. I also think that shell collecting might be genetic .

It is marvellous to see Christine and Eddie again. We have talked for hours.

I’m very tired so this is  a short post tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment